When a patient suffers an unexpected injury, or death results from a medical professional’s misconduct, it’s called “medical malpractice.” Fente & Fente has handled cases ranging from misdiagnosis of cancer, to birth defects caused when a delivery is performed below the standard of care. With over 35 years of experience in this area of Law, Fente & Fente knows what it takes to win these lengthy and complex cases.
The list below contains examples of medical malpractice cases Fente & Fente has handled:
- Deviation from the Applicable Standard of Care
- Administration of Wrong Medicine
- Misdiagnosis of a Condition/Cancer
- Shoulder Dystocia/ Brachial Plexus/ Erb’s Palsy (Birth Defect)
- Failure to Obtain Informed Consent